Life in the fast lane, everything all the time – The Eagles
Momentum Amplified is our definition for describing everything connected when it comes to enterprise interactions within our business units and externally with our providers, partners, and customers. We think of it as the holistic view of how we work, communicate, and collaborate to build a better future. Collaboration and Integration are key for today’s enterprises.
Herewith in Everything Connected, we take our motto “Make No Little Plans” to define our go-forward modality @ Numorpho Cybernetic Systems (NUMO) based on a theme comprising of:
- Linked Solutioning
- The 5Ms – Make, Manage, Move, Market and Maintain
- Actionable Intelligence
So, What’s in the Name?
When we founded Numorpho Cybernetic Systems (NUMO), our goal was to create a cybernetic framework – an aggregation of multi-modal data types that could be ingested, stored, analyzed and rendered to enable action.
Our name, Numorpho is a portmanteau of Neuromorphic Engineering that stands for Big Data and Cloud Computing in today’s parlance, and our goal is to build future-forward ecosystems mapping the progression of the Industrial Revolution, Web3 and the Metaverse.
In most cultures, the blue butterfly (MORPHO) is a symbol of acceptance, honor, joy, happiness, and high energy. Scholars who have researched everything this type of a butterfly mentioned that its name Morpho means change, modification, transformation. The blue butterfly can symbolize the passage of time, change, and the meaning of life.
Neuromorphic engineering stands at the crossroads between technological and biological evolution. Neuromorphic designs aim to mimic the functioning of our brain’s neurons and synapses (developed over millions of years of evolution) in order to unlock orders of magnitude improvements in both computing capability and power efficiency.
Morphology is learning from living things, with attention to ergonomics and neurocognitive needs of the consumers, foundations of which are:
- composition – materials and their properties that are the constituents of the products we build,
- proportions – the aggregation of the parts and how it relates to the whole, and
- balance – the perfect alignment to goals, and
- the management of data, its intelligent representation, and rendering and depiction.
Cybernetics is for the Actionable Intelligence that we will impart to the mechanisms of our solutions. Cybernetics is a wide-ranging field concerned with regulatory and purposive systems.
Here is an infographic that defines our logo:
NUMO is a company that focuses on the development of products and services related to neuromorphic engineering, big data, cloud computing, and actionable intelligence. The name Numorpho is derived from the term “neuromorphic,” which refers to the study of how the structure and function of biological neural systems can be emulated in artificial systems. Cybernetics is a field of study that deals with the control and communication in animals, machines, and other systems. By combining these two concepts, Numorpho Cybernetic Systems aims to create products and services that are designed to mimic the behavior and capabilities of living systems in order to achieve improved efficiency and effectiveness.
We are a customer and business-focused company, providing a continuum of integrated solutions for innovation, manufacturing, and customer enablement in the new. We believe our culture is the catalyst for our success. It drives who we are and how we do business. Here is a summary of our theme broken into three aspects:
- The relationship between Outside-Inside services namely digitization and digitalization, IIoT and IoT, the OT-IT convergence, and upstream-midstream-downstream need to be correctly articulated to manage enterprise processes. Brown-field, Green-field and Blue-sky initiatives need to have the correct basis to enable synthesis and reduce technical debt to be able to enable re-engineering, innovation, and/or disruption. Outside-Inside will also correspond to our use of cartography: maps and geolocations to enable the representation of terrains for navigation and correspondence both external as well as within built up areas. Such digitized mappings will facilitate inter-connectivity, rapid communication, procurement of raw materials, and tools and equipment. It will also tie into transportation and other just-in-time logistic operations. This will be the modern, re-imagined assembly line managed by both human as well as robotic assemblers.
- Linked Solutioning will define our collaborations and partnerships with platform and solution providers, tool vendors, engineering services, investor relationships and customer interactions. For each one of them a go-forward strategy has been/will be created to manage, collaborate with and plan on using their tools and platforms, conjoin with their roadmaps and future joint developments. This will enable our products and solutions to have the correct basis for the progression of our MVP based cadence.
- The processes for Make, Manage, Move, Market and Maintain will be the basis for enabling hyper automation for our connected systems and technologies. It will utilize our four tenets of a design philosophy for innovation, the blueprint for smart manufacturing and capacity for IoT, a robust integration protocol, and actionable intelligence to pivot to Industry and Services 5.0. It will also facilitate the seamless composition for commercialization – for marketing, selling, maintaining, supporting, and servicing our solutions. It will use our reference architecture called Digital TwineTM to coordinate adaptive engineering using digital threads and digital twins.
- Actionable Intelligence is a composite control system that accounts for mechanisms, feedback loops, reactions to stimuli, predictive behavior and expert analysis. It is based on a cybernetic framework where the data and information are divided into schemas for write, read, automate, demand, evolve and measure for a multi-modal basis for our progression in process automation.
NUMO is focused on using technology to facilitate and streamline various business processes, including manufacturing, logistics, and marketing. The concept of “Outside-Inside” seems to refer to the integration of digital technologies with traditional business processes, while “Make, Manage, Move, Market and Maintain” refers to the various stages of the product or solution lifecycle. The use of “Linked Solutioning” to describe partnerships and collaborations with other companies suggests a focus on finding and integrating the best technologies and solutions for NUMO’s needs. Overall, it seems that NUMO is striving to use technology and collaboration to drive innovation and success in a rapidly changing business landscape.
We have published several key articles on our four tenets to innovate, automate, integrate and enact:
- INNOVATE using our design philosophy MANTHANTM to IMAGINE-DESIGN-CREATE. It steps thru our design techniques for maturing design with a curriculum-based approach for ideation, design, and product development. It will set the stage for hardtech development and the utilization and new definition of Additive Manufacturing concepts,
- AUTOMATE using the Digital TwineTM reference architecture to COMPOSE-BLUEPRINT use cases. This enables aggregation of people, process, and technology for enabling Industry and Services 5.0. This combination of Digital Threads and Digital Twins spanning across all different enterprise systems, has been utilized to blueprint initiatives ranging from brown-field, green-field to blue-sky initiatives to enable make, manage, move, market, and maintain activities,
- INTEGRATE using the Tendril ConnectorTM to CONNECT-COORDINATE systems. It consists of protocols for data communication using API gateways, microservices and service meshes to orchestrate the flow of information between systems in a coordinated and harmonized way. North-South (external) and East-West (internal) processes are effectively managed using this protocol manager that sits on top of robust integration APIs from Azure, Tibco, Software AG and others, and
- ENACT using The TAU Codex TransformerTM to ORCHESTRATE-EMPOWER Actionable Intelligence. This enables multi-modal AI and makes them rational, pragmatic, contextual, and actionable. Herewith we introduce a new concept called Existential Intelligence based on the 5th order of Cybernetics.
utilizing emergent technologies to harmonize and optimize processes. These four tenets will be encompassed in the Mantra M5TM platform to enable make, manage, move, market, and maintain activities. Mantra M5TM will be a themed rendering of knowledge management artifacts that are dynamically rendered using Digital Treads, Digital Twins and Augmented reality, Human-Machine Interfaces, Actionable Intelligence and our forays into digital’s new incarnation – Web3 and the Metaverse.
Our tenets are a set of principles and technologies to guide and enable innovation, automation, integration, and enactment in various business processes and systems. The Mantra M5TM platform will be our central component of this approach, utilizing digital twins, augmented reality, and other emerging technologies to facilitate knowledge management and enable a range of activities. Overall, NUMO is focused on leveraging technology and innovation to drive efficiency and improve business processes.
Today, we stand on the brink of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. In its scale, scope, and complexity, the transformation will be unlike anything humankind has experienced before. We do not yet know just how it will unfold, but one thing is clear: the response to it must be integrated and comprehensive, involving all stakeholders of the global polity, from the public and private sectors to academia and civil society. This Fourth Industrial Revolution is being driven by a staggering range of new technologies that are blurring the boundaries between people, the internet, and the physical world. It’s a convergence of the digital, physical, and biological spheres.
For the next incarnation of industrial revolution, or Industry and Services 5.0 as it is called, we plan to aggregate technology and engineering into a unique blend to create the basis for a forward-looking company for next generation products and services that are connected end-to-end, and coordinated in design, build and marketing. NUMO will provide a basis for this next iteration of the Industrial revolution that goes beyond assembly line, just-in-time, and automated basis to blending the physical, digital, and biological realms to build artifacts that are intelligent, reliant, aware, and even adaptive with human-centricity as its basis for its resilience and sustenance.
Re-imagining the future in this new paradigm requires looking beyond artifact creation and invention, to engineering systems that are nimble, flexible, and adaptable to the changing needs of the customer and the world. They should keep in step with the progression of technology, our new understanding of the universe we live in and our self-introspection of who we are. It should also account for all our inalienable rights, be mindful of our place in history, of our position amongst the living and the particles that constitute our being.
Momentum Amplified for us means purposefully embarking on our journey to create a positive and influential ripple effect in the world. It means choosing to focus on the good, the beautiful, and the inspiring, and then sharing those things with others. Most importantly, it means remembering that we are all connected, and that our actions have the potential to ripple out and touch the lives of countless others in a positive way.
Everything Connected, Our Book of Business will enable us to define and keep track of our goals, our progress, and our impact. We will also use it as a resource to help us connect with other like-minded businesses and individuals who share our values and our vision.
We believe that when we all work together to create and amplify positive momentum, we can make a real difference in the world.
To paraphrase from the Invictus:
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
“Make No Little Plans – Think Big” will be the go forward mantra for our company as we define our strategy, design its constituents and progress on our exacting journey to build that very set of compelling products and services, which will make a difference in the tomorrow as we sustain our planet and explore the stars.
This is our time. So, let’s get started!
NI+IN UCHIL – Founder, CEO & Technical Evangelist